I have to thank abipolarsreality for the nomination.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
4. Let those blogs know that you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog. .
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My Answers To the 11 Questions are Below.
1. What made you want to start writing your blog?
I had just come back from a 2 year deep depression, kind of forced me to start taking control of my life. This was my start.
2. What is your favorite memory smell? Well…I wish I knew what it was, but there is this perfume. I get chills every time a woman walks by with it on. Since I was kind of a bad guy in my past, all I remember is “dating” a lot who wore that. It is such an intoxicating feeling I get when I smell it drifting through the air. Doubtful if that was why I was with all those women, but I’ve been wrong most of my life why not now?
3. Do you still have a toy or item that was given to you when you were a child? What is it?
Yes! It’s my bubby. A yellow blanket my mom made for me. Yellow satin trim with lions, zebras, etc.
4. Do you think reading others blogs help you?
I do, and I’ve learned a lot. That I’m not alone in my pain and suffering. That the fears and demons in my head are very similar to others.
5. What is your favorite song? Why? Clown by Korn. Reminds me of the pain I had through my childhood. I moved a lot an got picked on a lot an I built up a lot of inner rage.
6. Has writing always been something you enjoyed?
Not really. I have all these grand ideas, inventions, an thoughts then lose interest before I get paper to write them down. Bipolar & ADHD. Yay me
7. What is your favorite TV Show or Movie?
Hands down it has to be that 70’s show.
8. If you could meet one person from the present or the past who would it be?
Salvador Dali. Absolutely the most amazing, creative, insane artwork I’ve ever seen.
9. Do you find you are more creative on certain days?
Not certain days, times. I’m definitely more creative at night. Probably because I don’t sleep much an my mind never stops.
10. What would your very last meal be?
A filipino dish called Sotanghon. My grandfather was from the Philippines. I’ve tried so many times to make it like he used too, but it was never as good as his.
11. Do you believe recovery is possible? (had to steal this one)
This is probably the hardest question. The definition of recovery.
a return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
Being bipolar, adhd, ocd, anxiety, and whatever else you want to add in.. I’m not completely sure where I would recover too? What is a normal state of mind? I’ve never known one.
I guess my answer is NO.
Recovery is not possible in its definitive form.
What is possible is a controlled insanity. I will always be partially crazy, this I’m aware of sadly.
The Blogs I chose to nominate are:
Ummm, Its kind of hard to say..but Im still fairly new at this and half of the blogs I currently follow dont show how many followers they have so Im a little lost as to how to find it… 😦 I do know that there are a bunch of great blogs and people out there that im following.
I can say that I plan on stealing a few questions from both of the links. They’re exactly what I would have asked someone given the same opportunity.
The 11 Questions for the People Above to Answer Are:
- How did you come up with the name you used for your blog?
- What types of things elevate your mood to a better place?
- What types of things lower your mood?
- How long ago did you first discover you had a problem? Was it an event that happened?
- How do you deal with things when your mentality and/or emotions are going in the wrong directions?
- Are you currently seeing any type of doctor, therapist, social worker, etc? If so, for how long?
- Do you think reading others blogs help you?
- Does certain types of music change your mood? How far can music take your mood?
- Other than writing, how else do you spend your free time?
- Do you have any regrets? (I know this can bring up some huge things, but I know i think about mine all the time)
- Lastly, Do you think recovery is possible?