I snagged these questions from
and from socialworkerangela Thanks 🙂
1. What’s your philosophy in life? Life is short, Live every day like its your last
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? My age? Can I be 20 years younger please please?
3. Are you religious or spiritual? Spiritual
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Before the meds I was an extrovert now I’m more introverted.
5. Which parent are you closer to and why? My Mommy, because my dad is a douchebag!
6. What was the best phase in your life? I think I am currently in it?
7. What was the worst phase in your life? Ughh, most of it before now..
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? Actually I am about to finish my degree to just that, designer and programmer. Yay me!
9. What makes you feel accomplished? Completing something. Being bipolar I have so many things I started and never finished.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? Princess Bride (My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, now prepare to die)
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? Lies
12. Are you more into looks or brains? Brains (or the new word Sapiosexual, I love how they keep making up new words)
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? Yes, and I have.
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? Nope, what is mine stays mine. I am not hiding anything, but I like my privacy.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? Well, being twice divorced. And once engaged that also failed, I guess I am unsure myself.
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be? I am a proud parent of a college graduated daughter
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? Happened before, I told them to deal with it. Only to end up divorced a few years later. Maybe they did know best
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? My best and oldest friend Kimberly (I’ve dated 3 Kim’s but she knows who she is)
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? Not usually, they usually hate me when its done.
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you? I have lost so many people in my life it hurts just to think about it.
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? Left alone
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you? Going somewhere completely new, an adventure!
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? Well, I’ve slept with about every female friend Ive had, so Im not sure if that’s possible for me.
24. Do you judge a book by its cover? Never…
25. Are you confrontational? I avoid confrontation
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? About a month ago. Well maybe that’s not true either, a few weeks I was told I broke this other girls heart but she knew going in that it was just sex.
27. Would you relocate for love? Yes
28. Did you ever write a journal? Yes, but found using paper I always wanted to add more thoughts and kept running out of space. This is my journal now.
29. What are you most thankful for? Real friends, the ones who stay through the hard times and the good times.
30. Do you believe in second chances? YES, after attempting suicide over a dozen times. I know I have been given a lot of extra chances.
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? That I am not Hispanic, I’m Filipino dammit!!
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? Quiet island with a partner who loved me and nothing to interrupt us
33. What did your past relationship teach you? That I can not control my mood swings and my partner has to be ok with them because I cannot change them.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? Well….considering I have 4 accounts on different sites I guess I’m for it, but that may be my hypersexuality. I’m a very physical person.
35. What’s on your bucket list this year? Graduate and find a real job
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? That moment where she says “Yes, I will marry you”
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? Took acid and wandered around an abandoned Insane Asylum in the middle of the night. And yes for sure.
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? Not to be bipolar, not to be bipolar, and umm not to be bipolar
39. What’s your biggest regret in life? Every woman I have ever hurt in my life. I cant even remember all of them anymore, but I think about them daily.
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? Please don’t get out the razor 😥